Friday, September 13, 2013

SHE KNEW I WOULD

And now....the rest of the story.....

My phone rang. It was "Tina" (from last post). I was beyond surprised. She told me that she called to tell me her cousin died. She had been an only child and was very close to this cousin so his death was really hard for her. I asked a few questions and then listened until she had no more to say. 

I said, "I am so very sorry about your loss, Tina, and I am glad you called to tell me so that I can be praying for you and your family."

She softly said, "I knew you would."

*******

To be pegged as a woman who someone could count on to pray for them when they are hurting....... I can live with that.


2 comments:

Cole said...

What a beautiful label to bear. :) Love you!!

Unknown said...

This you most DEFINITELY are. :)