Sunday, February 21, 2016

ONLINE GIFT

I love listening to challenging sermons on-line during the week. Most larger churches archive their sermons with summaries so you know what the subject matter is. I am a huge fan of Pastor Les Beauchamp of Lifegate Church in Omaha. I was smitten the first time I listened to him in person while visiting his church....was writing so fast to capture everything he said. He is an amazing teacher. They have other preachers on their staff who are also very good, but Beauchamp is the one whose sermons I seek out. He is a gifted and anointed Spirit-filled preacher.

Dick and I found a series on healing that we just listened to. The American Christian denominational churches of today have failed in teaching their flocks about the biblical truths of divine healing. (Beauchamp's church experiences healings every week) His teaching in this series was brilliantly crafted with the truth from God's Word. We soaked it in!

All of this is not to stand on any kind of soapbox, but to say that this ability to access great teachers by a few mouse clicks is a lifegiving gift from this digital age!

6 comments:

Risa said...

Amen to that. I too have experienced the gifts of the online sermons from Lifegate Church. In December I did a study on the Holy Spirit and their sermon series was an awesome supplement to my study. I try to catch their latest sermon each week. It's my latest online treasure! Thanks for the post - and I'm praying for the best test results ever!


Sana sheikh said...

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Best mens compression socks for edema

silent.john said...

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Rent to own laptops

Optimus Prime said...

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. Korean decor

aas said...

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Personalised water bottles ireland

Best Grocery Shopping Online said...

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. funny notebook gifts