Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017 UPON US

I want to wish all my blog followers a happy new year. I am going to try to be intentional about keeping this blog up. So many times, I feel as if I have no words to share that are relevant to anyone's life. And there is only so much of writing about myself that I can stand!! Thus, the great gaps in posts.

We went to Mpls the day after Thanksgiving and spent that weekend with the kids, just hanging out. They came home for Christmas....only could stay 48 hours, but it was meaningful time together. If you are a FB friend, you may have already seen the family pic I posted, but for you non-FB friends, here is our newest. Photography compliments of Gretchen Hieb Schuett, our niece.




I have my next set of brain and lung scans in 3 weeks or so. Anxious to see what the tumors are doing. I have gone from a woman highly-anxiety ridden facing these scans to a woman who doesn't even blink anymore when they clamp the MRI helmet onto my head. No small achievement, that.

Happy New Year! I hope for us all, 2017 will be full of contentment and God's grace.




No comments: