Wednesday, November 29, 2017

TOUGH DAY

Today is a tough day. My faith does not waver that it is God's will to heal me at some point, according to Scripture. It is a promise from Him. But today I am wondering if I will die before His timing comes around from the agony of side effects. Today I have vertigo which makes walking around a wobbly, dizzy trek. My muscle pain and weakness over my whole body is so bad today. I have been close to tears this morning. I could just pack it all in today and say that my quality of life sucks. 

I am grateful for a spot to express my deepest feelings here in this blog. I try to never complain about my aches and pains. But writing is okay. This blog is my personal outlet for my emotions. I am not looking for sympathy or advice. This is just me putting those pent-up tears in print.

Today, I have had enough.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so brave and no one thinks of you as a complainer.
You can vent all you need as we are all hear to listen and pray that it will
All get better fir you. Love you girl fiend. You only deserve the very best!!!!!

Ronald and Joyce said...

Mary,
It was great to see you and Dick here in KC!! We love you
and continue to pray>>> . You are so special to our family...
Ron

Unknown said...

Hello Mary,

I hope your feeling better today. Thinking of you.
Love
Mollie in Santa
Fe