Tuesday, May 22, 2018

HEADED NORTH SOON

Hi, my faithful blog followers: I have a feeling you won't hear a great deal from me this summer. Once again, while we were promised internet this year at the cabin, the company is being very vague about it. So we needed to order a landline so we would at least have some means of communication with the world. 

The loss of being able to email friends is frustrating. Texting occasionally gets thru the woods, but rarely, and often a day later. The facebook break will be healthy and is something I am ready to do. Until Mark Zuckerberg makes good on his promises to transform facebook into what it used to be (personal and not so commercial), then stepping away will be a good thing for me.

Richie finished up his third round of antibiotics and we hope this will be a permanent cure. He is never going to Haiti again (my orders, his choice).

I don't have to be back for brain and lung scans until mid-July. I am SO ready for the scans to be clear of all tumors. God has been chipping away at my healing for almost 8 years. I would love to see its manifestation.

Y'all have a great summer and I will try to update after my scans, if not before. God's blessings, Mary


No comments: