Monday, September 10, 2018

PART 2

 I finally got the pics downloaded but this blog would only allow me to put these 5 up. Rats. I do not like when methodologies change when I am off the grid.  Well, I am gonna ask around and see if anyone can tell me what to do to get the rest of these from my download file to this blog. Anyway, before they shut me off, here were the first 5.




Boating on the lake with Sam



Mandatory rest period for my woodsman



The day I planted my very first garden



The day I had to pull up my pretty garden.


While we were taking shifts power washing the deck, Dick left me a sweet
"Dick loves Mary" message for me to see when I went out to take my shift.
Can you tell how much ground-in pollen and dirt we had? We do it every year

because of the buildup. The pollen in the north woods is heavy.

Sam and Gretchen got us this wonderful tent which we used as a game room,
reading-the daily paper room, and also put a gravity chair in there for naps.
 It was such a nice addition.




1 comment:

Ireta said...

Your photos and stories show how much you both enjoy your place “up north”.
Next year will be great when you can keep in touch more easily!