Monday, August 29, 2011

2nd AUGUST CHEMO

Chemo again tomorrow. Dick is going with me to meet my new doctor. I really wanted him to meet Dr. T. My facility has a family computer area/family room in the infusion center where he can work for the morning. It's the first time I've had to have 2 treatments in one month, but the 4 week interval just happened to catch this last leg of August. I started steroids this morning, so I am dreading the next 4 nights without sleep. I shudder even today thinking about being poked more than once tomorrow, but I can always hope.....


Talked to Sam this morning and he is coming home for a very short overnight on Saturday. It won't be long, but it will be great to get my arms around him!


Remember, your Rock is Christ, and it is the sea that 
ebbs and flows with the tides, not Him. 
Samuel Rutherford



No comments: