Thursday, January 24, 2013

DDDAY 6

Double-dose day 6. So far, the chemo has not made me sick. For those of you who know my extreme sensitivity to drugs (I get nauseated from Tylenol), this is nothing short of God's grace (not that he needs this drug to heal me by any means). I am having double strength photopsia (flashing lights in my eyes) every morning, which drives me crazy (and is one of the most common side effects of this drug), but it does go away after 10-15 minutes. Other than that, if I can avoid the dreaded chemo-induced bowel issues, I think I have a chance at trying this for a few months. Thank you for all the prayers!!

2 comments:

Cole said...

Praising God!! Any update on your eye?? Praying for healing in each and every cell of your body that's been assaulted!!

Unknown said...

HALLELUJAH! yes, also want an eye update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got to see Cole at Costco last week...only thing missing was you...