Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TUESDAY


My double dose of chemotherapy did not get approved last week by the insurance company, so the shipment has been delayed to this week. Possibly as early as today. Needless to say, I have not been chomping-at-the-bit about the delay.

I am keeping my eyes on the verse in Mark 16:18 where Jesus says that for people who are believers (His followers), they shall be able to "drink anything deadly, and it will not hurt them."

Chemo is essentially a poison, and to ingest a double dose of it daily is something that just inherently gives me chills. BUT as I said, I am claiming that verse as my own and believe God will honor it. Because of that, I am not going to expect any side effects or the death of any healthy cells in my body.

Dick and I went up to Sioux Falls last night to a large and growing church which has teams of people anointed for prophetic prayer available to anyone every other Monday night. We did it individually, and were both encouraged. 

Sam went back to college yesterday afternoon. We miss family time already.

I am so glad to be done with December and half of January. In another 6 weeks, our temps should be very tolerable. Dick and I joined the health club at the U to stave off laziness when it comes to exercising in the winter. Somehow when you know you have paid for it, you drag yourself over there and do what you have to do!!





No comments: