Saturday, January 24, 2015

EYES ON MONDAY

We received news yesterday that we did not want to hear. After the amazing healing of my primary lung tumor, we heard that I have 5 brain tumors. We were shell-shocked and gut-punched.

If not for my amazing husband, who is the strongest man of faith I have ever known, I would still be wallowing in my tears. But like the quiet engine he is, he grabbed me and threw me back onto the tracks and I am right behind him, chugging along in faith. God did not change His promises for healing between Thursday and Friday. He did not change His divine will that all be healed. He still honors our unwavering faith in healing. Nothing in Scripture which points to God wanting me free of Satan's tactics has changed.

Satan cannot stand victory. And he will return again and again to "steal, kill and destroy" (John 10:10) God's people. He saw clearly that he was not going anywhere with the lung, so he has tried something new. He is a defeated foe. He was crushed at the cross and in the name of Jesus, we have all authority to cast his brain tumors into the hell from which they came.

My sweet husband has saved me once again, setting me back on the track. We now look to Monday, when an MRI will give more details. We are claiming Miracle Monday in the name of Jesus Christ. We are praying a big bold prayer that every tumor would be gone on the MRI and that the glory of God would erupt all over the place.

We ask you not to pray for me if all you have is "hope" that God will heal me. If you can pray a bold prayer of faith in and for healing or if you can do nothing but rebuke the enemy in Jesus' name, then by all means join us. When Jesus left the earth, he gave believers all authority to keep satan locked up, in His name. And that is what we, and our "inner circle" are claiming for Monday.

Bless the Lord, oh my soul,
and forget not his benefits,
who forgives all your sins,
and heals all your diseases.  Psalm 103: 2-3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

waiting, praying, loving you!

Cole said...

Prayers continue on the same set of tracks in our house! Love to both of you!!