Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

My blood counts were good again.....praise God for that. Sam went with me to chemo yesterday to have drug #4. It took a bit longer, as once again, they could not get into the first vein they tried, even after heating up the back of my hand. I worry that after all the needle sticks and the scar tissue building up in my veins, I won't have anything to work with very soon. I really don't want to have a port put in my chest.

I want to wish all of you a very holy and happy Christmas with family and friends. I have been so honored and humbled that you have followed my journey so far. I know it is hard staying interested in outcomes when the battle lasts such a long time, so for all of you still reading this and praying for me, my deepest thanks. Your support has meant the world to me. There are chapters yet to write, and I pray only that my Savior will be glorified through my challenges, and that His glory will be evidenced in my life.

Safe travels to you all over the weekend, and Merry Christmas.


Today in the town of David, a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:13

4 comments:

Cole said...

Mary, I'm so sorry the blood draw was painful and difficult again but am thrilled to hear your counts are still doing so well! That is praise-worthy indeed!

May you and your dear family be abundantly blessed during this Christmas and in the coming year.

Anonymous said...

Prayers go with Merry Christmas to all of you.I am so glad Sam will be with you and Dick.You are in our thoughts constantly.Love Kay

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Warrior Woman! I'm picturing Sam with you during your procedure....precious! I know you love having him home - as I do Ben!:)
Love you, Kim

Becca said...

So happy for an update with good blood counts! You are amazing!! Enjoy a relaxing Christmas and the beautiful snow! Merry Christmas!

Becca