Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ALL'S WELL

My chemo session went well and aside from some nausea, especially when I exert myself, I am feeling fine. Am just going to lay low for a day or two.....take walks and read books....and not try to tackle yard work or anything. My infusion nurse got me on the first stick. THANKS FOR THOSE PRAYERS!! It took her a long time to get the vein to stay "up," but she finally got the needle in before it flattened out and it was a good stick. I am meeting tomorrow with my friend Mary Ruth about my book. I want her to read the first draft and give me any spiritual pointers she has about anything I have misrepresented or omitted in writing about divine healing. I so value her input. Better go get some chicken and dumplings cookin' for our dinner.

2 comments:

Cole said...

Wonderful news!!! I can't wait to read the rest of this book, Mary! =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you !!!!
From one birthday girl to another!
Let's have many, many more
Love you Mary
Jo