Monday, November 28, 2011

THANKSGIVING DAY

THANKSGIVING WITH THE FAMILY IN FARGO

Sam and his Uncle Chris playing Twixt


My sister-in-law has a flair for the elegant. Look at our beautiful dinner table.
I know she must have tons and tons of grace and patience for me when I call her in
a moment of pure practicality from WalMart and say, "Do you want me
 to bring paper plates for Thanksgiving dinner????"



My Mom and Dad

When my mother tells her youngest son that his jeans are pretty holey and shabby and
that she hopes he is going to change for dinner, Chris does not disappoint her!!


Dick and Sam
  
I chuckled at how serious we all look in these shots. Mouths full. With all the
amazing food, we did a good job of overeating!! We really were doing a lot of laughing too!




My mom, the pool shark!!


We are a family with much to be grateful for, more than anything.... each other!!


1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I didn't hear about the tux. Typical.