Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HEALING AT THE LAKE

This is a picture of healing!! My arthritic leg continues to amaze me. I can now lift and hold it up in this position for up to 15-20 seconds. The wooden feeling in my leg on my daily walks is gone. The buttock pain is completely gone. I have not massaged it in 6 days. Painful stiff arthritic leg joints do not do this. God is at work!! In addition, I have had a neuroma on my middle finger knuckle for about 4 months....very painful and I have been unable to make a fist (without looking like I am flipping someone off). It is just plain gone in the past 3 days. I can make a fist with no pain. Praise God with all that is within me!!


3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Thanks for proving it with that picture. I laughed so hard. You have the flexibility of a ten year old girl. Way to go mama!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! Your flexibility is WAYYYYYYYYYY better than mine...

Risa said...

Hey Mary,
Thanks for posting your updates - all of them including this pic. your posts minister to me. You are truly a remarkable woman with remarkable faith - and with remarkable flexibility!
Risa