Wednesday, November 24, 2010

GOOD RESULTS AND BEST WISHES

I am feeling tickled pink today with the ABSENCE of side effects----complete absence----from yesterday's drug #4 infusion. Not a flicker of nausea, fever, foggy brain or stomach upset. Which leads us to believe that my 13 days of stomach pain last cycle was probably just a new version of side effects from drugs #1-3. Dr. V had told me that each chemo round can be unique, and apparently that is what happened. I had blamed the difference on the addition of drug # 4, but I was wrong....


My bearded boy (no-shave November) is home as of 1:00 yesterday and we spent yesterday afternoon catching up, just the two of us. It was such a fun evening hearing my two guys ramble on about sports, just like they always have. I am a sports fan, but for some reason, my dear husband just does not discuss it with me like he does with Sam. I must be lacking a degree of sports IQ.....ya think????



As we head around the corner to tomorrow, let me express to you all my deep thanks for your prayers and support these past 3 months. I could not have walked the road without every one of you. Great gratitude for family and friends swirls around me tonight. I hope you have a wonderful family-filled holiday tomorrow, and I'll be back in touch soon.

3 comments:

Cole said...

What a blessing to hear how well your body is doing!!!

I looked at Rachel on Saturday and said, "your Aunt is really being healed!" She said, "I know!" with a huge grin. I can just feel God's work in your body, Mary.

God bless you and your wonderful family and have a fantastic Thanksgiving Day together tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

SO funny...I thought, SAM LOOKS SO OLD! :)

I love the new look!

OK, you look great, too!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had Sam to share Thanksgiving with.Blessings and prayers to all of you.It is wonderful to hear you are feeling well too.Love to everyone....Kay and Family