Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ON HIATUS

I have entered the dark days a day earlier than last treatment. Tonight I'm feeling very yecky in the gut, and a low-grade fever, diminished appetite and sleep deprivation are all working overtime tonight to get my spirits down. I am trying to remember that last treatment, I came out of the cave on day 6, but knowing that doesn't help me right now. I have to walk through the fire of these side effects until they are spent.

I am quite sure I will not be blogging in the next few days. I am having a hard time even praying for myself right now, so I am trusting in my many prayer warriors to stand in the gap for me right now until my fighting spirit gets its footing once again. Thanks.

PS. Kirn, happy birthday!!

7 comments:

Cole said...

I will pray even harder for you...God just needs you to rest right now, that's why you have others to pray for you. Sometimes He has to MAKE us rest so that He can heal us.

Will be praying for wellness from side effects and most of all your peace of mind and spirit.

Anonymous said...

Mary, you will be in my prayers tonight -- we stay up late here in NV and are two hours behind you. Just got done reading your blog. You know I know how it feels to some extent. I will cover you with prayer and know that you are loved. God will battle for you! Thanks for all your support for me as well. Nancy

Becca said...

We will be praying for you! Rest and feel better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Rest sweet sister. You are so loved and cared for by others, we are all praying while you rest. I will be so happy to walk through your door tomorrow with Patty by my side to care for you. Correction: Patty will be in front of me, as you know she's been counting the hours to the time she can wrap her arms around her baby girl! Love you, Margie

Anonymous said...

PRAYERS OF POWER AND HEALING AND REST!!! LUV U....REST IN HIS MIGHTY HEALING ARMS WHILE WE PRAY! MISSED MY TIME WITH YOU AND M.R. SO MUCH YESTERDAY! Julie

Anonymous said...

Rest my dear friend, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Jo

Unknown said...

You are my hero.

This morning, as I go about the "mundane" chores of laundry, bread making, stepping over Asher as he plays with the spices and pretends they are army men, I am reminded that this "mundane" day is a gift from above.

Your insights into life and in the battle you are currently facing have given ME so much strength to move forward without fear in my own.

I love you!

That pic of you and Sam on Facebook reminded me of how quickly the years do pass...

brings a happy/sad tear to my eye! ;)